Jimat Development Consultants is looking for an administrative assistant.
Some of the key deliverables include;
- Act as receptionist
- Organise, schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel
- General office management including providing filing services
- Undertake asset management ,timely preparation and submission of periodic
- Undertake coordination of the provision of reliable and quality office supplies
- Preparation of payroll summaries using the Belina payroll software
- Taking minutes in meetings
Required qualifications and experience;
- A degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- At least two years post qualification working experience
Interested candidates should send their application and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than Wednesday 13 July 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.