Deadline: 29 May 2021
The Technical Assistance to the Zimbabwe Agricultural Growth Programme (TA-ZAGP) would like to organize assistance for the ZAGP projects to enable them to develop systems for implementing green technology services, grants and trainings and tracking their impact.
The overall objective of this contract under ZAGP is:
Development of implementation and impact tracking plans for services, grants and trainings related to green technologies.
Junior NKE Tasks
- Consultations with each project and description of the Services, Grants and Trainings that have been implemented or are being developed by each project, as they relate to Green Technologies.
- Analysis of what has been implemented and the existing plans for the Services, Grants and Trainings related to Green Technologies. Estimation of the potential impact of what has been implemented so far and guidance on modifying the plans.
- Working with projects’ M&E Officers to ensure that the tracking of green technology impact is on track.
- Write ups to explain the systems that have been agreed and put in place to ensure a good level tracking of the impact of green technologies.
- Presenting the systems to key stakeholders.
An indicative planning of the sequencing of the expert input is shown in the table under start date and period of implementation.
Qualifications and skills
- Education: University degree in Agriculture or Economics
- Fluency (written and oral) in English
General professional experience
Preferably 10 years, but at least 5 years in a sector relevant to the profile and the assignment
Specific professional experience
- Very good knowledge of the agricultural sector in Zimbabwe
- Extensive knowledge on green technologies
- A strong technical background in work plan/activity schedule preparation and reporting
- Familiarity with EUD and Government of Zimbabwe green policies is a strong asset
To apply See TOR TA-ZAGP..
Interested applications with the experience and expertise should send their CV’s and references to.
cc : firstname.lastname@example.org